Scout – Systems Integration Simplified with Instant HL7 Data Availability.
Scout is a plug and play device giving you instant access to HL7 wire data traversing your network.
- Are you tired of adding test interfaces to your production interface engine, adding unnecessary load and instability?
- Do you have a data migration project and don’t want to disrupt your production interfaces?
- Would you like to audit your integration environment and don’t want to deal with gobs of log files?
- Do you have a need to add your HL7 data to your BI or analytics tool?
You have used Wireshark, tcpflow, tcpdump and other network capture tools and realize how powerful they really are.
You’ve probably also hit limitations, instability, bugs and a long, steep learning curve.
Yes, you finally have your hands on the data you need but what can you do with it? — not much easily or scaling to large volumes is not possible.
With Scout, you gain the ability to access wire data and use it to forward to MLLP interfaces, files, databases, MongoDB, etc. Easily and quickly.
- Need access to network data and no way to capture automatically and reliably?
- Unable to reconfigure legacy software to redirect available data?
- Need to send data securely without the need for a VPN without interrupting or changing production systems?
- Project resources unavailable for an interface project?
Our solution, Scout:
- Small-footprint interface engine
- Fast and easy to deploy
- Reconfiguration of existing systems and interfaces not required
- Scout listens to data on the wire and routes based on content
- Captures data allowing you to start feeding external systems within minutes
Applications and uses:
- Troubleshoot HL7/MLLP and other protocols
- Feed data to analytics tools like Splunk or Graylog
- Funnel wire data to your existing interface engine, RCM or billing systems
- Validation and conformance checking and reporting
- Redaction and test system loading – de-identify PHI
Contact us by calling (541) 488-6820 or using our Contact form.