For small to mid-sized labs, HL7 integration is critical to stay competitive with larger providers. The ability to interface with your lab may be a deciding factor for a healthcare practitioner, yet building interfaces using LIS vendors is a costly and time consuming effort which often causes patient record duplication.
Across the U.S. pathology labs use our DataDirector™ integration engine and systems integration services to:
- Seamlessly exchange information between existing systems, including the reuse of existing connections to and from lab systems, including Cerner, McKesson, Apex, SchuyLab, Orchard, Merge, Sunquest, and XIFIN.
- Lower costs and extend the life and efficiency of current systems.
- Quickly build interfaces to share data electronically, reliably and efficiently with referring physician’s EMRs, accelerating patient report turnaround time.
- Reduce reliance on Lab Information System (LIS) vendors for interface development, resulting in lower costs and shorter cycle time to deliver new interfaces.
- Expedite reimbursement by seamlessly passing information to ADT systems or outside billing vendors.
- Provide HL7 expertise and systems integration support to develop, test, deploy and monitor both internal and external HL7 interfaces at a fraction of the cost to manage internally.