Providing your physicians with fast and accurate access to patient data across multiple systems streamlines radiology workflow, ensures a higher level of patient care and improves your ability to compete with larger providers. Building interfaces using imaging vendors is a costly and time consuming effort – Shasta makes the process simpler and faster.
Many radiology clinics and diagnostic imaging centers across the U.S. are using our DataDirector integration engine and systems integration services to:
- Reduce reliance on Radiology Information System (RIS) vendors for interface development, resulting in lower costs and shorter cycle time to deliver new interfaces.
- Seamlessly exchange information between existing systems, including the reuse of existing connections to and from radiology systems, such as FUJI, Merge, GE, Novarad, and Philips.
- Lower costs and extend the life and efficiency of their current systems.
- Quickly build interfaces to share data electronically, reliably and efficiently with referring physician’s EMRs, HIEs and hospitals, accelerating patient report turnaround time.
- Expedite reimbursement by seamlessly passing information to outside billing vendors.
- Provide HL7 expertise and systems integration support to develop, test, deploy and monitor both internal and external HL7 interfaces at a fraction of the cost of managing internally.