In the pay-for-performance era, hospitals and clinics are forced to continuously provide higher levels of patient care, while demonstrating Meaningful Use and keeping an eye on the bottom line. One key to successfully meeting these many objectives is a systems integration solution that seamlessly exchanges information between your internal systems and those of external health partners.
Many hospitals and clinics across the U.S. use our DataDirector™ integration engine and systems integration solutions to:
- Link to outside systems, such as radiology clinics, laboratories, medical billing companies, and health agencies.
- Seamlessly exchange information between existing systems, including the reuse of existing connections to and from HIS systems, including McKesson, Epic, Meditech, CPSI, Healthland, and Cerner.
- Support Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Health Information Exchange (HIE) connectivity initiatives, and meet Meaningful Use incentive program objectives.
- Realize the benefits of existing legacy information systems without major re-investment in new technologies, lowering costs and extending the life and efficiency of their current systems.
- Replace expensive point-to-point interfaces and interface engines, such as Cloverleaf, e*Gate, Oracle, and IBM.
- Dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of developing, testing, deploying and monitoring both internal and external HL7 interfaces.
- Supplement IT staff with HL7 interface expertise, eliminating the need to divert existing resources or to hire new.