Scalable Innovation: Shasta Networks Launches Ascent Platform for Seamless HIT Integration with Advanced Visibility
To expand its industry-leading impact in HIT integration, Shasta Networks has launched their fifth generation platform, Ascent, designed to facilitate successful interoperability and customized solutions for healthcare enterprises.
Empowering users with a variety of modules to eliminate or minimize interoperability challenges, Ascent streamlines processes and breaks down barriers for heightened integration. With multiple levels of Managed Services and Integration Advisory Services, plus a turnkey Public Health Reporting Gateway, Ascent provides expert guidance and custom-built solutions to negotiate HIT obstacles quickly and effectively.
“As we partner with our clients to help them achieve sustainable growth and compliance in a changing healthcare landscape, the Ascent platform offers robust integration and scalable innovation that propels interoperability to new heights,” said Jacek Zagorski, Founder and CEO. “Through the innovative simplicity of Ascent, we scale technology, expertise and support at every step.”
With three tiers of functionality – Base Camp, High Camp and Summit – the uniquely versatile Ascent platform is designed to support growing and changing needs over time, going far beyond standard interface engines in solving complex HIT challenges:
- Robust interoperability for seamless integration with systems, providers, partners, agencies, exchanges and registries
- Automated workflows and optimized data flows, all on a single, secure and fully compliant platform
- Enhanced visualization for everything from connectivity and data flow to executive dashboards
- Versatility for continuous expansion and user-driven functionality development
- Full-service implementation support and ongoing Managed Services designed to fit clients’ unique needs, with flexible service options
- Integration Advisory Services including technical resources and project management, as well as training and consulting
“At Shasta Networks, we are much more than a vendor – we serve as an active, highly-responsive HIT partner for our clients,” Zagorski said . “As such, we are proud to offer Ascent as the industry’s most powerful platform for secure integration, data-driven decision support. Ascent, combined with our expert Managed Services and Integration Advisory Services, moves our clients forward on their journey to peak performance.”