Shasta Networks Releases Version 5.4 of Ascent with Improved and Automated Features – Role-Based Access Control, Mirth Documentation, and Version Control – Feb 9, 2022
To further expand on their fifth generation interoperability platform, Ascent, Shasta Networks releases version 5.4.
The exciting new features include role-based access control across the entire platform and significant updates to the module, Explore. Whether your desire is to implement a new interoperability platform or enhance your existing Mirth NextGen environment, Shasta Networks has you covered!
Ascent Version 5.4 Update:
- Role-based access control across all of Ascent’s powerful modules
New Explore Features:
- Navigate through all channels to view current and past configurations and code
- Compare versions and easily view differences
- Roll back to a previous version
- Optionally, deploy to Mirth from Ascent’s web UI